Acceptable Use Policy
ScratchNScribble LLC owner of indibot.io Acceptable Use Policy
Purpose of our Acceptable Use Policy
ScratchNScribble respects our user community and asks that you do the same. We want all our users to feel safe and comfortable when using the Service, including when accessing any User Content. Accordingly, you agree that you will only use the Services for lawful purposes and in a manner that is consistent with this Acceptable Use Policy (“AUP”). If you use the Service in a manner that is inconsistent with this AUP we may suspend or terminate your account.
Rules and Restrictions
As a condition of your use of the Service, including but not limited to using any Communication Channels and/or posting any User Content, and without limiting your other obligations under our Terms of Service, you agree to comply with the rules and restrictions set forth in this AUP as well as any additional restrictions or rules set forth in the Service.
You agree not to post anything or otherwise include in any User Content anything that:
* – Creates a risk of physical injury or property damage
* – Threatens people or public safety, or organizes, encourages or celebrates violence
* – Is excessively violent or gory
* – Contains any content that is illegal
* – Promotes self-injury or drug abuse
* – Attacks, harasses or bullies any individual
* – Includes or constitutes hate speech
* – Infringes anyone’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights
* – Is fraudulent or deceptive
* – Includes profanity, vulgarity or any other socially inappropriate content
* – Includes someone else’s personal information or requests a minor’s personal information
* – Is sexually explicit or pornographic, or promotes or advertises sexual services
In addition, you agree not to:
* – use the Service to reveal any personal information about another individual;
* – use the Service to advertise;
* – defraud or mislead other users or ScratchNScribble;
* – impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
* – create any account by automated means or false pretenses
* – use any other user’s account for any purpose, including to circumvent a suspension or ban;
* – interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to, or security features of, the Service;
* – use the Service in violation of any applicable law or regulation;
* – disguise the origin of any access to the Service; or
* – use the Service to harm others in any way.
You further agree to comply with all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the United States or the country in which you reside.
This AUP is not meant to be exhaustive. ScratchNScribble reserves the right to determine what conduct it considers to be in violation of this AUP or otherwise outside the spirit of the Service and to take action, which may include termination of your account and exclusion from further participation in the Service.